Your primary care, aesthetics and alternative medicine partner in optimal well-being!
Doctor in Clovis | Fresno
Call For Appt: 559-324-9900
Are you looking for a doctor for yourself or family in Fresno, Clovis or near by? Do you feel sick, need to know what your symptoms mean or need a physical soon? Would you like to get rid of your wrinkles or try yoga to reverse the signs of aging? Call us at (559) 324-9900 today and begin your journey to … Begin your journey today by clicking here!
Welcome to avecinia! We are excited to be your partner in optimal well-being! Our doctors and healthcare providers proudly serve the Fresno, Clovis and the Central Valley and are excited to work with … Continue...
We value our relationship with our patients, clients and the community. Their trust in our expertise and service allows us to provide the best healthcare and wellness services in Fresno, Clovis and … Click to read more
Acupuncture has been part of eastern healing practices for thousands of years. The term “acupuncture” involves a group of procedures aimed at stimulating anatomical points in the body using a variety … Read more
Did you know April is Stress Awareness Month? Don't stress out if you didn't! :). Here are some tips on reducing stress that you can practice during this month and throughout the year:
* Get a good amount of sleep each night. 6-8 hours is the recommended amount. Quality is just as important so if you find yourself waking up a lot, or waking someone else up because of your snoring, see your doctor.
* Eat well. Certain foods can help reduce stress. Try spinach, dark chocolate, pistachios, wild caught salmon, blueberries, fermented foods for their stress reducing and other health properties.
* Exercise! Exercise (even as little as 10 minutes, 3 times a day) releases feel good chemicals in the brain.
* Give a hug, get a hug. Positive human contact also releases your feel good hormones.
* Breathe. Try the 4-7-8 breathing technique during stressful situations to help lower your blood pressure and reduce stress.
* Keep something, like a picture or a token, around you that helps you think positively, or makes you feel good, or helps you do the next thing....
* Smile, smile often.
We hope these tips help you have a positive, less stressful day, week, month and year ahead! ... See MoreSee Less
2 weeks ago ·
Learn more about Crystal Bartolome, RN Crystal is a Registered Nurse with an exceptional educational background. She is a California State … Continued
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Mission: Our mission is to partner with our patients and help them attain optimal well-being by integrating diverse, proven healing modalities with … Continued
Mon - Thurs: 8am-12pm; 1pm- 6pm (classes extend to 7pm)
Saturday Classes and Aesthetic Services 10am - 2pm